St. Louis, Michael R.
Title: Attorney at Law
Attorney Michael R. St. Louis is a trial attorney and is licensed to practice law in the State of Massachusetts. While Michael has successfully tried cases to conclusion, he strives to achieve early resolutions for his clients through favorable settlements in an effort to achieve the best possible outcome for his clients both financially and emotionally. He cares deeply about his clients cause and will work endlessly to achieve a beneficial result.
Attorney St. Louis is a 1988 graduate of Northeastern University in Boston. While in law school he was awarded several academic achievement awards including excellence in criminal law studies and and legal ethics. He also holds a Massachusetts real estate license and is an FAA certified flight instructor with numerous aviation licenses.
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Appeals court for the First Circuit
- Massachusetts Appeals Court
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- Member of the Massachusetts bar association
- Member of the Essex county bar association
- Member of the Lawrence bar association
- Member of the Boston Bar Association
- Listed as one of the Top lawyers in Boston
- CALI excellence award for criminal law studies
- CALI excellence award for legal ethics.